Friday, May 25, 2012

my 3... err... 29th bday

well well well... my birthday month. not that it's particularly fun watching the numbers get higher and higher... it is fun celebrating and elongating my birthday birthmonth. 

 the first celebration was the night before, as my actual birthday fell on mother's day.

we went to the arrogant butcher downtown.

it was delicious. 

we really lucked out when we found out that we knew the manager and he spoiled us with comped appetizers, a bottle of wine and all the desserts they had with candles in them.

yes!!! lucky me!!!
the next day, we celebrated mother's day at my moms, my sis made me a delicious cake. no pics from that day. too busy relaxing i guess.

then i was spoiled with a lovely ladies lunch with all of the beautiful mommies from school. love these girls!!
cupcake bundt cakes. yessssss please.
we had another decadent night out w my bestie sister friends. missing C from the pic.... :(
& this is actually the day after, when dear M gave me the best birthday present ever..... ;)
another girlfriend celebrated her birthday a few days after mine. so we decided to have our husbands take us on a hot double date. martinis, burgers, statues and ice cream. what is better than that?

i loved reading all the funny cards and thoughtful gifts and especially lunch and pedicures w my ma & sis.

having such great friends and family makes getting older a little easier ;)

can't wait for the next one!!

2 comments:

susiek said...

Happy birthmonth, Nellie! May is a great month for birthdays!

susiek said...

Happy birthmonth, Nellie! May is a great month for birthdays!