i know that is true, but at the same time i feel like the kids grow so fast. with so many brand new babies around me, it makes me realize how far my kids have come. they are so big! i am so thankful for them and how helpful they are. (when they are not fighting) it is fun to just watch them be who they are. it's hard to make that change of making all the decisions for them and letting them make their own decisions. i know i have to trust and enjoy them for who they are. it's also fun at the end of the day to laugh and talk about the things they do & say w/ paully. they are always doing things that are so "them". i'm thankful for him (paul) too. he's such a great dad. and a great husband. we just celebrated our 17th dating anniversary. he's also out of town. can you tell? i.don't.like.it.when.he.is.gone.
1. built our first ramp
2. S went out with all the 6th grade girls to pizza and a movie for no other reason than to go out. such a big girl thing to do.
3. we added ruby chanel to our family (paul's doing 100%)
4. we celebrated the chinese new year with our dinner club
5. we got distracted with painting instead of writing christmas thank you cards
6. i have been trying to do something active everyday (riding bikes to school instead of driving, etc) making healthier choices.
7. LOVING my gram and gramp being here.
8. holding lots of babies
9. reading the trumpet swan to the chillens and enjoying it thus far.
10. trying to grow out my bangs.