1. not having time to drink my coffee this morning before i left
2. 2 of the girls being sent out of religion class for fighting
3. L bumping her nose pretty hard on a brick corner
4. D falling several times and being grumpy and tired today
5. feeling a little overwhelmed at some work i need to do but don't want to do it
6. feeling tired after 3 nights of NO to little sleep
7. putting baby R down to crawl around while i ate my dinner, freaking out because he almost put an old dirty cheerio in his mouth, sadly relieved when i realized it was cemented to the floor and there is no way he could get it up.
8. realizing i need to sweep the floor more... see #5
1. after a long hard day, D running through the house shouting "i love this day!"
2. having a tea party with S and R this afternoon
3. sending the big girls with a list into the coffee/smoothie shop and having them successfully come out with the order.... and watching them hold hands while crossing the street as if setting off for a big adventure (i was parked right outside and could see in the windows)
4. getting dinner prepared early and having it ready when we got home... and making homemade cheese muffins with S.
5. having time this morning to eat the big bowl of oatmeal pscrubs made for me.
6. visiting with some lovely friends and discussing amazing stories with happy endings
7. the huge smile baby R gets when he looks at his sisters
8. looking at these phone pics... they make me happy....