Saturday, August 23, 2008

Proooost!!!!!







In our family we like to make a party out of everything! We wanted to debut our Germany movie, so we decided to have a returning from germany party. My Dad thought it would be appropriate to bring a keg over, so now we have over 150 beers to drink between the adults in our family. Needless to say, even after inviting friends over, we have almost a full keg sitting in our kitchen. Ridiculous! The party was fun anyway though. We had a delicious german meal and a wonderful movie thanks to Paully.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I love the new posting that comes up when I open your blog. The girls look fantastic! I know they are...but I'm happy to see them living up to their astetic potential. *giggle*

I miss you two - in fact, I miss you all! When are we goin' to Vegas?

Love, Mindy said...

So sorry I missed the party! Looks like I missed a fabulous time!!!