Friday, August 29, 2008

girl party











L came home from school a crying mess today. It was the end of the week, she had lost her tooth at school and didn't know where it was and SO upset that the tooth fairy wasn't going to come ( she even said "I'm so disappointed in my tooth for disappearing"), and to top it all off Paul was taking S and D camping with him and poor little L had to stay home with boring old mom. She didn't think we were going to have any fun. I told her our little friend B was coming over and we could make a party out of it. She perked right up. She said " A girl party? You mean like with a banner that says girl party on it and streamers? I said sure.
So we spent some time decorating and making pink rice crispy treats (thanks for the idea Robin). The girls made crowns, ate pizza, played in the hose, made a sign for the tooth fairy, took a LONG shower and then watched the new mermaid movie and fell asleep on the floor. I'd say they had some fun.

4 comments:

sixwinks said...

What more can you say than... Absolutely ADORABLE. I bet you made her childhood! She will never forget that!

Love, Mindy said...

I love girl parties! Nellie, you are awesome...I bet they had so much fun! Great pix too!

Jana said...

You are such a fabulous mom!

Chris said...

Nellie!!! What great pictures of B and L.. Gosh!! You are so gifted!xoxoxo! Chris