Tuesday, November 4, 2008

photo shoot







i talked the girls into another photo shoot to try to get the perfect photos for my canvas project. No, i will not ever finish this project. no, i will never stop talking about it either. anyway, the outfits were cute, the hair was cute, the lighting was perfect... the photographer... not so perfect. i did get some funny and cute pics, but not good enough for canvas printing. the girls had some great laughs and smiles when daddy came out to help. before that, a lot of pouting and candy bribing was going on. ALSO... my friend "J" ( hi J!!!!! loved the h.s. photo!) has such a cute blog and I love the way she writes on her photos. I think i figured it out. you can download fun fonts for FREE from 2peasinabucket.com. i'm off to paint my bathroom now.

2 comments:

Love, Mindy said...

You are AWESOME! I love the pictures and I am so impressed with the words on the photos...can I do that? : )

Jana said...

You are so talented! Have I told you that before. I love your pics!