Tuesday, November 18, 2008

darling baby sister


have i ever told you about my darling baby sister? well, please, let me. she is much younger than me to start with. when i was three and i was told that i was going to have new baby brother, i really just didn't care. but then, when i was four, i was told i was going to have a wonderful baby sister and i just about died. i couldn't wait to put the strangest french braids i could think of in her hair. she is the best thing that has ever happened to me...if you take the husband and four small children i have aquired over the years out of the picture. anyway, wow. she is the best. dang. i mean honestly. 

1 comment:

Staci Kramer said...

okay , I read your blog every time you post and I just had to speak up and tell you what a fan I am...not just of your blog but you! We REALLY need to get together and play. I need to meet your girls. They are so dang cute. are you opposed to arranged marriage? I'm growing a couple of big strapping boys. Lets make a deal!