Tuesday, September 23, 2008

what's a girl to do?

What am I supposed to do? My husband leaves for Vegas, leaving me all alone with the girls. What should we do??? Hair do's!!!!! 3 hours worth to be exact. I found a website with hair do ideas, I know my life is so exciting, and we just had to try them out. D didn't mind getting the rag curlers, but then she didn't want to sleep with them so all that time was for nothing. So the next morning the girls wanted the "princess" do's. Guess what... day 3 and they are still in! Gross!!!!! They have bathed, just not washed their hair. I now accept this Mother of the Year award, self appointed again.....

Remember our parent of the year awards Chris???? At the jimmay boufay concert????????

3 comments:

Love, Mindy said...

Sooo cute! What's the website? Not that R would let me do that to her hair!

Chris said...

Nellie -
If only I could have gotten a picture of you in the bed of the truck that evening... It is clear in my mind! You truly are Mother of the Year. Third year and counting!!

sixwinks said...

I'm doing that this week-end! We are celebrating G's b-day at the nick jr. hotel. So i'll be with her and 5 of her friends. All that hair, what else are we to do! Forget getting slimed and playing in the water park!