Monday, September 8, 2008

do you see what I see...



OK. So they finally uploaded. Yeah!

Rock'in Robin, this one's for you.....

so i can't figure out how to post the photo shopped pictures which is the whole point of this post. These 2 pics finally popped up so I'll go ahead and publish anyway. Aren't you glad I finally updated my blog with pointless stories.

D is home sick from pre-school. She feels warm but not a high temp. She can just stay home and rest. Now I have to go lose at tennis. Thinkin about going pro....

2 comments:

Love, Mindy said...

Glad to see you're back! I (once agin) love the pictures...all of them. I especially love the yellow jumping ones. And, did you make those pettiskirts??? Too cute!

sixwinks said...

1. Who is that in the pics? L and D I am assuming? I canNOT believe I am getting your kids mixed up. Well, yeah I can bc I get El and my D mixed up in pics! It is so funny that all these girls look so much a like. Where did you get that pic? Where did you get the adorable dresses? Oh and Nel are you trying to make me jealous? You are! I love the new lens! Yeah and Mindy make sure you get the right fabric to make the pettiskirts or it will ravel out like mine did! You rock with the comments! I love the way you right. I might just go and take a creative writing class!