Thursday, September 11, 2008

the sweetest thing...


  My wonderful friend was gracious enough to let me play with her 3 week old baby girl today. It was my first shot at photographing a newborn. She is such a beautiful baby so it wasn't too hard! They were so nice to let me move the furniture around, change blankets, hats and bows. She has 2 older brothers so I'm sure she is getting used to being fussed over. So precious!!!
   It was so nice to spend some time with a sweet new life today while remembering all the lives lost 7 years ago today. I remember that day like it was yesterday. I remember holding on to my baby girl and wondering what was happening and what was our life going to be like. My heart goes out to those who lost loved ones on that day and who have died for the cause. I am thankful for all the people who have put their lives on the line to protect us.




2 comments:

Jana said...

Nellie those are fabulous! I serious...can I hire you to do our Christmas pic???

sixwinks said...

WOW!!!!