Tuesday, October 28, 2008

what a weekend!






where do I even start? i have really been spoiled lately. i was able to have 2 weekends in a row to myself. this weekend my friend came in from FL and we dedicated the whole weekend to shopping, photography, shopping, and more photography. we went to a workshop all day on sat. and learned everything we wanted to know. if only i would have studied that hard in school! i couldn't get enough information. anyway, it has been fun taking pics and editing them in new fun ways. here are some examples....

4 comments:

Love, Mindy said...

Darling! I especially love that pix of D!

sixwinks said...

Love the editing! You are getting good!

sixwinks said...

BTW... you are forgetting my godchild!

Beth said...

Beautiful, once again, beautiful pics. You are amazing!