1. got the kids off to school, on time, happy, with permission slips signed and valentine cookies in hand.
2. had a fun spontaneous escape to my fav. treasure hunting spot... found some matching minnetonkas for D to match mommy. precious.
3. ate lunch at pei wei. delish, but my steamed chicken was a little more slimy than usual.
4. purchased floors for the office that paully "surprised" me with a demolish... but no remodel in sight. had to take matters into my own hands. at this store, they listened to my order, made eye contact, and then typed in something totally different into the computer.... hence a double and over charge, a return, a credit back and then a new invoice. was then late to pick up the kids at school.
5. picked up kids. had one kid throw a major tantrum until purposefully puking in the backseat. fun times. never thought i would hear myself say... "if you throw up... you are picking it up." i just passed back my empty cup.
6. got home. had the kids unload the new floors into the house, wiped some bums, got puked on by baby and opened a michelob ultra.
7. bribed a child with an entire package of red vines to learn to ride a bike. long story in that but perfectly sensible if you knew the logistics.
8. heard husband threaten certain death if he has to pick up one more empty wrapper today.
9. handed doggie treats out and am fully and whole-heatedly entrusting my 5 yr. old with the training of the new puppy.
10. am enjoying the rest of this beautiful afternoon outside with the kiddos.... until the babysitter comes in a few hours.