Wednesday, February 18, 2009

i've finally had it.

ok. maybe if i post this here, i will be held accountable or at least feel guilty if i indulge.... i need to eat healthier!!! i don't like the word diet, but i seriously need some rules. my big girl, must be bloated, pms jeans are too tight!!! i have been eating whatever i want for a long time now. i kept setting dates or occasions as my last bad eating day, but then something else would come up. but now i have 2 big weddings coming up and i want to get myself a super cute dress from anthropologie. (everyone needs rewards, right?) this is going to be tough because i have several birthdays coming up, and i know there are going to be fabulous cakes, cupcakes, cookies, etc.. oh no. my mouth is starting to water. NO! i must be strong. so if you see me walking around with a bag of chocolates, a cheeseburger or a malt in my hand, please slap me, let me have 1 more bite, and then throw it away. i guess i'll start looking for dresses. that will keep me focused.



3 comments:

The Richardson's said...

I think you are beautiful. I would suggest not dieting. Eat a little less (not having something makes you want it more and eventually you will just eat it again) and do pilates. Pilates is the most amazing body re-shaping tool EVER!!! I have a dvd. I will come over and do it with you 3 days a week. It will make us so cute! Or we could take a ballet class. That is amazing for body slimming as well.

Love, Mindy said...

I agree. You are beautiful! And, very funny!!! I will help you though...I will not bring you anymore baked goods.

Dr Mom said...

Okay -I am with Mindy and Sarah too...how about if you meet me at the gym 2x a week (in addition to pilates with Sarah and less of Mindy's baked goods)! We can work the eliptical and do loads of great mat work to help tone you up and get those jeans sliding on w/o having to give up too much of what you love!